This discussion will offer a targeted approach to identifying areas for growth in order to increase the number of underrepresented students who are retained and go on to complete their academic programs at a high success rate.
This event will kick off the 2019-20 academic year for the GSE group, which is comprised of 25 professional degree-seeking students. Guest panelists and moderator include:
- Laura Henderson Kelly, School of Medicine
- Antoinette Landor, College of Human Environmental Science
- Joi Moore, College of Education
- Terrell Morton, College of Education
- Earnest Perry, School of Journalism
- Astrid Villamil, Division of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
For more information, please email email@example.com.
This event is open to MU faculty, staff, and graduate students