Let’s come together to refresh, reflect, and celebrate our community. We have endured historic disruption and yet have seen our community pull together for each other and for our students. We are thankful every day for the vast and diverse team of educators who have contributed to our resilience and strength.
Our event features thought leaders from Mizzou and beyond on topics relating to how human connections impact student learning, sense of belonging, and success in college, as well as much more. These offerings will provide a welcome opportunity to connect with colleagues over discussions of how to implement strategic practices to enhance student learning.
The Celebration of Teaching is a professional development opportunity at the University of Missouri where teaching professionals and instructional support staff can:
- Share approaches and techniques that colleagues have developed in their own teaching
- Engage with colleagues from other disciplines about teaching and learning
- Learn from exciting guest experts on important teaching topics
- Win prizes for attending professional development events throughout the year
We will celebrate the highlights and achievements of the academic year including:
- Kemper award winners
- Campus Teaching Excellence awards
- Authors published in trade and university publications during the previous year