School of Journalism adviser receives recognition.
Urska Lenart, an academic adviser in the School of Journalism, was named the Advisors Forum Advising Shout Out Award winner for May. The Shout Out Award, which was first presented in December 2010, is awarded twice a semester and recognizes undergraduate advisers for the impact they make on students’ lives. Read More
- Top Advisers Honored at Mizzou
- Intercollegiate Honor: Judy Wall of Biochemistry is SEC’s Faculty Achievement Winner
- Mizzou Professor Wins Boyer Award
- UMFS Promotes New Faculty Success
- Balancing Universities’ Missions
- David Setzer Earns Advising Shout Out Award
- Cathy Davidson to Deliver Keynote Address at Mizzou’s Celebration of Teaching
- Vicki Boyd-Kennedy Earns Advising Shout Out Award
- MU Recognizes Excellence in Teaching with Technology Winners
- Tammy Conrad Earns Advising Shout Out Award
Excellence in Teaching with Technology Awards
Betsy Baker, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
ET@MO congratulates recipient of the 2010 - 2011 Excellence in Teaching with Technology awards, Betsy Baker from the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. Recipients are members of the MU community who have demonstrated excellence in using technology to improve teaching and learning.
Dr. Betsy Baker was a finalist for this award in both 2004 and 2005, so her record of innovative uses of technology at Mizzou is well documented. Betsy is an Associate Professor of Literacy Studies in the College of Education and researches the nature of literacy in our technological culture.